I am a long-term specialist and instructor of SHIATSU-ANMA therapy (traditional Japanese Acupressure and bodywork therapy) and AIKIDO martial art.
Mastering those skills and improving my body’s vital energy (KI) is a life work of mine. My journey has began with a strong passion for Japanese culture at young age. I was amazed by it’s values of grace, elegance and beauty, along side with inner power, dignity and the highest respect for nature and the universe. My first practice has been through martial arts, and later on I was introduced to traditional Asian Medicine and the concept of healing it supports (KI). I quickly came to realize I have a gift in my hands and exceptionally talented in healing through Shiatsu-Anma therapy. So I became an enthusiast and advocate.
The skills I’ve mastered had greatly contributed to my growth as an individual in terms of health, self awareness and faith in life and our universe. I wish to share these benefits with as many people as I can!
Credentials & achievements
I am a qualified Shiatsu-Anma™ Specialist and practices it in Israel since 1997, California since 2012 and here in Florida Since 2022.
State- licensed Massage-Therapist (#MA98535).
Qualified Shiatsu-Anma Instructor since 1998 (CA) and taught in several Massage Schools since 2015 and in several community events.
Worked as a therapist in a local Acupuncture office in Santa-Monica, CA for 9 years since 2012.
- Served as a Sports-Massage Therapist in UCLA, maintaining the local Water-Polo teams from 2015 until 2021.
I strive to promote Shiatsu and Anma healing arts as unique tools for health management, improvement and awareness.
What I treat:
- Pain Management
- Stress Management
- Sports Injuries
- Digestive ailments
- Bladder issues
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sleeping disorders
- Pregnancy/Post-Natal support
* Read more about it in my BLOG. There are many more health conditions in which I’ve had success previously.
Martial Arts background
- Ever since the age of 15 I became an enthusiast of BUDO (Jap. “Martial Arts”) and practiced various styles and schools of traditional Japanese BUDO and self-researched this fascinating world as I develop. My Aikido practice includes practicing most of the main styles such as “the KI society”, Aikikai (my main certification), “Korindo-Ryu” and more. I never belonged to a single “Sensei” and always strived for self mastery based upon many Known masters and inspirations.
- My practice style is very unique and focused on the cultivations of self-awareness, Vital energy (KI), simplicity and peaceful interaction, practicality and awareness rather than form and technique.
Aikido in Israel & the USA
- Between the years 2001-2010 I founded a local branch-Dojo in Israel, Kiryat-Ono, and taught Aikido there while running the Dojo on my own for nearly a decade. I had as much as 33 students and won a lot of great feedback from many colleagues, teachers and students. I consider it to be my greatest project so far and it had helped me greatly in developing my skills and my understanding of the true value of BUDO.
- In 2012 I immigrated to the USA. I have continued my practice in several Dojos around the greater Los-Angeles area, California between 2011 and 2020, and recently moved to Orlando, Florida, and started teaching the art in a local Dojo in Apopka.